Home buyers all have different "wish lists" and needs for the features they want in a home, so our base prices were created to allow each individual to add (or not add) only features they want.
Here are some features you can add to your home.
• Customize your Backsplash with Subway Tile, Brick Look or change up the pattern
• Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
• Add cabinet hardware in brushed silver or black matte knobs,
bar pulls or handles
• White, Light Grey or Dark Grey Kitchen Cabinets
• Add Built-in Cubbies to Mud Room
• Add Under Cabinet Lighting
• Upgrade shower pan to tile
• ENLARGED about 7' Shower-Only (no tub) Click to View Photos
• Optional Bench Seat (standard is no seat)
• Tile pan floor
• Two small high windows (plan permitting)
• Two shower heads
• Two corner shelves
Note: each floorpan is slightly unique - see plans for layout
• Granite Vanities
• Tile Flooring
• Additional EVP to Dining Room or Great Room
• Upgrade the Carpet to Higher Pile or Textured
• Upgrade the Carpet Pad to 8lb
• Upgrade to Tile in Guest Bath on Main or other wet areas
• Add EVP or Hardwoods to Great Room
• Change Fireplace to Brick with Raised Hearth
• Add LED Traverse Ceiling Accent Lights to Great Room
BATHS & LAUNDRY ROOM
• Tile Flooring
• Painted Cabinets in the baths
• Add Cabinetry to the Laundry Room in lieu of shelving
• Granite vanity
• Custom Paint the Formal Dining Room walls and/or ceiling
• Custom Paint an Accent Wall
OUTDOOR LIVING - See PHOTOS click here.
• Cover the Rear Porch (this is standard in some plans)
• Add an Outdoor Fireplace to the Covered Rear Porch
• Add a door from the owner's suite to the covered rear porch
• Add additional brick or stone to the front of your home
• Add 3rd Car Garage with lot permitting
For a complete list of upgrades and pricing, please see on-site agent.
Note all the options are subject to availability based on the stage of the home.