Welcome to Decorating Your New Home!
Short on Time? Here is the "Basics Only List"
If you can at least do the following, we can guide you through the rest:
- Drive around and look at houses already built at our communities
- Find a house's exterior paint you like (or a few), find a house's brick or stone you like and we can merge them
- Look at both interior and exteriors
- Pay closer attention to details in the paint colors, bricks, trim colors, etc
- View some of of the sample boards in person (at either model)
- View example photos on-line under Step #4
- Some people like to download the PDF's to phone/tablet and go to a Sherwin Williams store
- Find a feature or color you like? Take a photo of it AND the EXTERIOR of the home or lot #.
Locations to walk spec homes (Clickable links to view on Google Maps):